A 25% deposit is required at the time a catering order is placed to secure the order and reserve the date.
- Balance is due the day of the event upon arrival on site.
- In the event the date must be changed, the new date will be subject to availability.
- Minimum number of guests must be confirmed at least 5 days before the event. After that the
numbers may increase but not decrease.
- Food service is typically provided for 1 hour unless special arrangements are made. Weddings are
not subject to this.
- Make sure you have a contingency plan for rain. Food shall be provided rain or shine.
- Payment can be made by cash, cheque VISA and MasterCard.
- Payment should be made to Smoke And Bones BBQ.
Mail to 1920 Casano Drive North Vancouver BC V7J 2R2
Leftovers always stay with the host. Our recommendations are to prepare generous quantities and it’s only fair that the host benefits from that.
Smoke and Bones BBQ Caterers provide barbecue catering to the following communities: Vancouver, Burnaby, North Vancouver, West Vancouver, Surrey, Coquitlam, Delta, Maple Ridge, Pitt Meadows, Langley, Abbotsford, Aldergrove and the entire Lower Mainland. Make sure to tell your event planner about your special occasion and to reserve early for your wedding or special event. We are a also a competitive bar-b-que team keeping up in current trends and specialize in Whole Roast Pig or Hog and Whole Lamb on a spit.